ARA offers networking opportunities all year long for members with varying interests. There are so many ways to be involved with ARA and connect with the rental community.
- The ARA Show
- Young Professionals Network events
- State and local association meetings
ARA supports our members by providing representation and advocacy at the state and federal level. Two critical tools in our strategy include:
- ARAPAC – ARA’s political action committee supports Congressional candidates who promote a pro-business environment
- National Legislative Caucus – Caucus brings members to Washington D.C. to meet with Congress members about issues concerning our industry
Our members know they can rely on us for education and training tools to help them run an efficient and safe operation. From heavy construction to DIY to party and event rental, we have courses and training programs for everyone.
- Professional Driver Education Program
- Certified Event Rental Professional Program
- Brand new RentalU platform
ARA wants to be your source for every business source. We offer HR solutions, economic forecasting, financial training, and marketing tips and advice.
- ARA Rentalytics
- Financial Planning and Analysis Report
- Cost of Doing Business Report
Become a Member
Joining ARA gives you exclusive access to member benefits that will help you become more efficient and profitable. You can apply for ARA membership online right now! Membership types include:
- Construction & Industrial
- Light Construction & DIY
- Party, Event & Wedding
- Manufacturers & Suppliers