The American Rental Association (ARA) offers critical rental-specific market information via the Rental Market Monitor, compiled by respected economic research firm IHS Global Insight.
"My banker likes that I know where my industry is forecasted to go and he likes knowing that my source for information is the most well known economic analyst firms in the world." - B. Blood, Rental Market Monitor subscriber.
NOT A SUBSCRIBER? For more information on this critical business success tool, please fill out the form to the right and your inquiry will be promptly responded to.
The basic annual subscription provides:
- National-level data for the United States and Canada.
- Quarterly forecasts and updates.
- Five licenses for company employees.
Rental Market Monitor can help you:
- Budget and forecast rental revenue
- Helps secure financing
- Decide where to expand your business
Rental Market Monitor service is:
- Affordable. The basic annual subscription costs $100. Subscribers can choose to access information for other states for additional fees. The price for complete access – the basic subscription, plus all states and more than 360 major metro areas is $2,995.
- Updated quarterly. IHS Global Insight updates the data and analyses each quarter, giving subscribers access to the latest available economic information.
- For ARA members only. The Market Monitor is available to ARA members only. To find out more about membership with ARA, click here or call ARA Member Services at 800-334-2177.
For more information:
For more information, contact Tracy Johannsen at 800-334-2177, ext. 270, or e-mail email@example.com.